“2023 NSTC Research Project for College Students” applications will be accepted starting today.
Students are kindly asked to complete the application process before 23:59, February 12, 2023.
1. General Information Chart C801: System Generated Integrated File (Please note that you must include your personal cellphone number.)
2. Proposal C802: Limited to 10 pages
3. Cumulative Transcript (Original): Please scan and upload your cumulative transcript (including all previous semesters up through 1st semester of 2022-2023 AY); all uploaded transcripts need to display the official stamp of the MCU Academic Affairs Division Registrar Section; transfer students must submit transcripts from their original school. All submitted transcripts and documents must be clear and flawless. Applicants who submit unrecognizable or insufficient documents will be asked to redo the submission process. Print screen image of transcripts is not acceptable.
Advisors are kindly asked to upload the “Initial Comment Chart” C804 before 23:59, February 15, 2023 (Please click the checkbox in accordance with Academic Code of Ethics).
1. Please make sure to complete the application before the deadlines listed above. Late applications will not be accepted.
2. Please write only the name of the applying student and do not include the names of other team members on the Proposal and Initial Comment Chart.
3. Chart C803, a detailed list of consumables, articles, books and miscellaneous items: Applicants can choose the best subsidy in accordance with the actual needs of the research project. The maximum subsidy for each project is NT$20,000; those who do not need to apply are exempt from uploading.
4. Each faculty member can only serve as an advisor to 2 students at maximum. (Advisors must be full-time or special program MCU faculty members in order to be eligible for applying for the NSTC project).
5. Students and advisors shall not be related as spouses, relatives of third degree or relatives through marriage.
6. Each project proposal can only be submitted by 1 undergraduate student. The same project proposal can only be submitted once. (Graduate students and Mainland China students are kindly asked not to submit project proposals.)
7. Applicants and advisors must carefully read all the application procedure-related regulations and guidelines.
8. Student applicants are kindly asked to maintain alertness to the current application status and make sure that their advisors have successfully completed and uploaded the “Initial Comment Chart” C804.
9. If you have any technical difficulties, please contact NSTC Information System Service Direct Line at 0800-212-058 or (02) 2737-7592
Contact Staff Member: Lee, Hsin-Yi at Ext. 2651